·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Christmas Treasury

It's a rough morning... But they need to be faced sometimes.

I woke up pretty sore, lo and behold... There's a dusting of snow on the ground! Immediately... I know why I'm feeling the way I do. Whenever the barometric pressure changes, I feel it. Sometimes it's good, most times it's not. When I wake up to find I've been included in a beautiful Christmas Treasury, it makes me feel a little better. Ok, ok, a lot better!




So take a peek and peruse some of the other beautiful items that are included!


'Christmas jewelry' by mmgem

Let's make it red.


Vintage Siam Red Jewel Earri...
$17.00

Shiny earrings
$15.00

Novelty Red and Green Chris...
$6.00

Women's bracelet
$58.00

Red Christmas Bulb Earrings ...
$4.00

FREE SHIPPING- Roses are Red...
$48.00

Red Velvet - filigree crysta...
$19.95

Red and black lampwork beads...
$14.00

Rust Ring Necklace
$18.00

Antique Silver Vintage 15 Je...
$35.00

Lollipop Red - Necklace (Re...
$33.00

Red and Gold Pendant Style
$20.00

Sex Appealing Buttons - Gian...
$14.00

25 percent OFF - XMAS Specia...
$12.00

Red Winter Berries- Red Crys...
$15.00

Fire Wings - Feather Earring...
$22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails