·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Facebook Fans/Cross Promotion

So I decided to post an Etsy Thread.

First time for everything, I hope it doesn't look TOO bad!

I've been intrigued by how easy it is to advertise on Facebook, and of course there's no shortage of awesome artists on Etsy.

So why not combine both?

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6253946

Fan Pages and Etsy Artists!
There's no reason you can't have your cake and eat it too!!!

The idea is to get as many shops/fans as possible. I don't know how realistic this is, all things considered... Because I do realize that people have different tastes with items and shops. But that's ok- just as long as we help each other out!

So take a look, and fan away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails