·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Friday, August 14, 2009

3 Weeks!

Without Internet!

I can't believe I made it!

I apologize for being MIA, but between the nightmare moving was, and getting everything all over here to the new apartment... Let's just say I'm very glad it's all done and over with. Now it's just a matter of getting unpacked, settled and organized.

So tonight is the first Friday I'm in the new place.
I have to say, I'm quite impressed with myself. I've managed to get most of my room set up the way I want- I just need to purchase bed/nightstand/dresser in the next month. And all my things are put away and stored... In the closets! I love the storage I now have! It's awesome!

I'm thinking I may actually remove a door from one of the closets, that way I can build a little workstation on to the wall and use it as a craft area. However, I don't know if I want all the closet contents to be "seen"- but the good news is that there's enough of a gap between the door and the wall where it opens I could conceivably tuck a small table and keep a chair off to the side.

Heck. What's wrong with the bed!? LOL

I have to say... I love my bathroom the most. I'm hardly finished decorating with it- but oh... So pretty! I ended up purchasing a sheer purple shower curtain with sparkles all over it, and I wasn't so sure I'd like it. I'm not a purple person, but I was going for "Spa" feel. I'm impressed. It's delicate, and I decorated with cream colored accents. Bamboo and candles on the counter, and we're starting to get a look going here! Next up is a space saver above the commode, and a towel cabinet for next to the bath in Espresso wood. So there's the color scheme- lavender, cream, greens, rich wood.

I could get used to decorating! Maybe it'll become a new hobby... I have so many....

I'm excited about my jewelry though. I think I'm going to take more pictures this weekend, just to change up how I have some of them listed and shown. More textures, better light, different backgrounds and backdrops. We'll see how much time I have- since tomorrow night is an Impromptu Sushi Night and Birthday Celebration!

Mmmm... Sushi... I haven't made it for over a month... *drooling*

No comments:

Post a Comment

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails