·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Absentee

Hey all my wonderful followers! I'm sorry to have been gone for so long, but I'm going to make another effort to make sure I post at least once a week.

These past ones where I've been so quiet have been so very frustrating. We still don't know what's wrong with my back, and the new doctor is trying things with my medications to see if we can get me out of pain first before we attack the spasm. Yep, it's still there. The good news is that the huge blood work they did on me turned up nothing disease wise, or unhealthy. So I'm good to go as far as blood tests. Now to find out what's making the spasm not go away.... It's taking so much time, it's frustrating and I'm running out of patience.

Anyways- I'll be online more often, that's for certain. I need to re-take some pictures of jewelry in my light box I made- it's so awesome! I think the fact that I'm using Mom's Ott Light is the trick, since it's "natural white light". It's awesome! Problem is... I have to go dig through my stuff to go find the pieces I want to photo... HAHAHA! I don't remember where I put them- a side effect of the medication I'm on.

So I do promise to have some fabulous pieces up and posted soon- I just wanted to apologize for not being around lately.

I've also started a project which will ensure I do at least one blog post a day. However, that's on another blog! I've decided that I'm going to take a portrait of myself once a day, for an entire year. I was inspired by another artist which did this- and I plan on taking full advantage of being artistic this way. It's also chronicling my injury, treatment, feelings, and this artistic venture which allows me to express myself. Raw emotions, unedited and a completely different side of me.

I can be found at http://the-snarky-princess.blogspot.com

Since I'm taking a picture a day, that one will be updated accordingly. I've got some beautiful flowers out in the garden that need to be shown as well- so I can't wait to get some snapshots and share with everyone! I hope you all are doing well, and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails