·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday Sale!

Hello my friends, I hope today found you well and in good company!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, all of my friends! I had a wonderful dinner with my family, and recovering from Turkey Coma and thoroughly enjoyed the pies we had baked. I love this time of year! Our turkey was big, juicy and absolutely mouthwatering! I hope you and your families had a wonderful dinner today as well.

I realize I've been gone for quite some time- we're still trying to heal my back injury. It's taking time, progress is slow... But going forward is what's important. It's been a tough road- and there's still quite a ways to go. I'm optimistic, I'm looking forward to the future- and I'm excited to see what's in store for me.

Sweet Geranium Swarovski Crystal Drop
I really haven't been one of the "Black Friday" shoppers, and I certainly can't do it this year. Because of this injury- I've been out of work since mid-April, and stopped working at the end of June. I have no source of income at this time because I'm completely unable to work. I'm not telling you this to make you feel sorry for me, rather the contrary. I'm determined to get back to work as soon as it's possible.

Swarovski Crystal Waterfall Teardrops
As you've most likely noticed, there haven't been any new additions to my shop. This is due to a few different reasons:

1) My medications make me shake. It's very hard trying to convince my hands to hold still as I'm trying to wire-wrap a crystal or gem, and I don't want it to come out a mess. I don't want to waste sterling silver, or break gems. It's happened before. Granted, my hands don't shake nearly as bad as they did just a mere 6 weeks ago- but it's enough that I notice. So tonight, I took out my supplies. I've looked them over.... And I have some new ideas that I'll be working on this weekend.

2) My medication's take all my energy away from me. Most days, I sit in my recliner, and don't move too much. On bad days when the barometric pressure drops, I hardly move at all. The "ok" days are becoming more frequent though. I'm a little concerned with rain and snow coming in soon- I'm sure it will hurt. I will persevere, and I will stay positive! I may nap often... But that doesn't mean I really want to be a hermit forever. I don't.

3) I haven't found inspiration. It's tough... But I go through spells where I don't know what to make. I see all my supplies, I know there are beautiful pieces that want to be created.... But I don't know how to put them together. The picture in my head doesn't stay long enough for me to sketch it out, or design it as I'm holding the pieces. The past few weeks have been good- because I'm now looking at my supplies.... And they are showing themselves as they want to be crafted. This is good! This is excellent! It excites me after so many months of being stagnant!

The Great Christmas Tree - Changelings
The final announcement is that I'm holding a 20% off all items located in my Holiday Gift Ideas section of my shop starting at 5 am Friday morning the 26th, and through 1 am on Monday November 29th. I've included the items which are sprinkled throughout this post, and many more in my Etsy shop! It's a celebration of me making my comeback- just in time for the Holidays!

Sweet Golden Morning Earrings
There's no need to wait for the listing to be revised- the correct pricing will reflect at 5 am and run through until the wee hours of Monday morning. Shopping is so much easier online- there's no lines to wait in, no navigating shopping carts around throngs of other shoppers, and nobody holding up lines for sale items which don't ring up correctly!

Once again- I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Here's to happy shopping, and finding that perfect gift for someone special!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a tremor and can relate to the shaking. It happens the most when I'm trying to crimp something and I'm learning to wire wrap.

    Hope you recover soon and happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so entirely frustrating!

    I wish you well also Linda! Happy Holidays to you!!

    ReplyDelete

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails