·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Monday, March 22, 2010

Eyes: A Makeup Post



Typically, I blog about my jewelry. But tonight... I had to share this with you!
And its dedicated to my new friend Wendi from Makeup Zombie.

So, lately I haven't really been able to get out of the house and do much... Namely, because of the awful back pain I've been in. An appointment tomorrow, and I should at least have a little relief and some, if very few, answers. More to come though, and it's going to help me narrow down what's wrong and how to fix it.

On Sunday, one of my friends, Feline, invited me to go have "Makeup Done". Of course... Since I'm addicted to sparkles, and most of my eye makeup has some degree of "Sparkliness"... I didn't hesitate to say yes. It consisted of me taking a car ride, which, thankfully, meant I wasn't on my feet for long!

So off to Bebe's house... And her awesome lair.
Mind you, this is my first introduction to her, I'm entrusting someone to put makeup on my eyes that I've never met. Leap of faith- and it turned out fantastic!! I'm SO glad I let her play around with my lids... And more amazed that the pictures really brought out different tones in them... A little violet, a touch of aqua, light blue! These are in fact my real peepers... Unedited, unaltered, no contacts... Just plain mine! The colors of the makeup were enhanced- but those tones of colors you see... Are proudly owned by moi!

Go on and take a peek at Gemtwink's Etsy Shop. She's got some pretty amazing artwork too- edgy and definitely artistic! She's certainly not afraid to experiment with colors- and the results are awesome!

So here it goes with the eye makeup:



I loved this rainbow effect on my eyes- I'm definitely going to have to use this as a Girls Night Out look from now on!


Anything that sparkles, like I said, I'm sold. Never in a million years would I think to have used big rhinestones like Bebe used on me... But the look... Was... F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C!!!!


What do YOU think!?

2 comments:

  1. You have the most amazing eye color so you were able to pull off the rainbow eye perfectly. I like that the jewels match your eyes too. Looks lovely! <3

    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails