·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Friday, March 12, 2010

I need to get better...

About this blogging thing!

Things have been so busy lately, I hardly know which direction is up or down.

Creativity has been put on hold temporarily, but I've made some newer pieces that I've posted in my shop. Usually it's the other way around- I do a sneak peek here, and then post them. I guess it's ok though... I could not be telling you at all!

First up, I'd like to share a Treasury I made which was inspired by the Moody Blues. I've had the song "Nights in White Satin" stuck in my head, and playing it over and over hasn't made me sick of the tune yet. So here's my picks for the Main Treasury...



Next up.
I've been dying to go see "Alice in Wonderland"... I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton, and any movie he's made I have to pick up. I was pretty steamed when my roommate and I got robbed back in September of 09- they made off with my copy of "The Corpse Bride" which is one of my all time favorites. I regress. I've been so anxious to see the new movie, I was inspired to make some new earrings.



Alice Through The Looking Glass



The Red Queen, of Hearts

I was aiming for whimsical, yet simple and understated.
But that would still make a statement! I've kept a pair of the "Alice" earrings for myself (because I love the blue so much) and I can't tell you how many compliments I've already received! They're very, very sparkly! They're similar to the earrings featured in the design of my Semele's Amethyst Earrings found in the "Changelings" post. Ever since I discovered the top drilled Swarovski Bicones, I've been in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails