·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Sunday, December 12, 2010

Treasured- Again!

Wow, this is incredible!

I'm firmly convinced that the new pictures I've taken are helping in the fact that I've been having my items included in some absolutely gorgeous treasuries! This time, purple is featured. It's one of my favorite colors to wear on my blue eyes since it makes them pop!! I favor purple in a lot of my wardrobe choices as well- so many different colors, so many different ways!

It really perked me up today finding out I was included in this Treasury- the snow is falling, outside our little "Guido Tree" (as my Dad has dubbed him! Besides, we're Italians that make fun of ourselves!) is bespeckled with snow on it's little limbs and it's little LED multicolor lights glowing nicely. To top it off, we're watching Phantom of the Opera!



'Rhapsody in purple' by Cesart64



Mini Top Hat - Posh Purple F...
$375.00

Ghost Bride Dress
$350.00

String of Birds Shades of Pu...
$35.00

14k Gold Filled Purple Plum ...
$

Purple and Green Mug
$20.00

FREE SHIPPING Lavender and P...
$12.00

November Rain, Vertical Oil ...
$350.00

Purple Pearl Bracelet
$12.00

Handwoven Scarf Shawl Wrap L...
$180.00

Purple Romani Gypsy costume
$350.00

The Purple Fantasy Chandelie...
$350.00

Jacobean Flower Wool Work / ...
$8.00

Amethyst Statue
$450.00

WOMEN BAG TOTE VINTAGE ETHN...
$185.00

Juicy Plum Chair
$350.00

Christmas sale Wild lupine V...
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails