·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Saturday, December 11, 2010

Treasured!

I went on a Treasury Hunt.... And I found my jewelry featured in 8 of them!

WOW! Awesome!!




The Green Leaves Necklace from my shop is last row, first thumbnail.



The faceted Chubby Quartz Heart from my shop is last row, first thumbnail.



Smoke & Mirrors Oxidized Necklace is last row, second thumbnail from the left.



This collection had my Saltwater Taffy Earrings included, which have been sold.



Heart shaped lampwork earrings, last row first thumbnail.



Shared this one with you already! But wanted to include it anyways!!
Christmas Trees are top row, third thumbnail from the left.



One of my all time favorites!
Swarovski Crystal earrings, third row third thumbnail from the left.

There you have it!
All the treasuries I've been featured in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails