·:*¨Etsy Shoppe¨*:·



Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So I'm Getting a Bit Discouraged...

Things falling in to place just don't seem to honestly be happening lately.
Sorry to be Debbie Downer tonight.

I'm still crafting- and I'm sure I'll keep it as a hobby... It's just... Well... It's tough to keep your chin up when the sky is falling down around you. That's all.

I know the sun will be up tomorrow, and it's supposed to be a beautiful day at that. And I'm happy for it. Really, I am! It would just be so nice to find other people to connect with on here... And while I see everyone else doing it just fine... It's always been a struggle for me.

I don't know why.
I didn't think I was unfriendly.
Yes, a bit ditzy at times... And sometimes confused. But I've been told it's quite endearing- and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So venting that moment just kinda cheered me up.

I'm excited to announce that I'll be moving in just over a week.... To a bigger, brighter place. Why so great?

I'll be at the top of a hill. I'll be one of 4 building apartments total- so whoever's in the other three, I don't think they'll be able to generate a TON of noise. But that remains to be seen. I'm trying to be optimistic here! My roommate is going to create his own "Man Cave"... And I think I'm going for the Japanese/Cherry Blossom look for my own room. Reds, pinks and blacks.

The most exciting thing?
I finally get my own bathroom!
No more sharing with a boy! YAY!

And I'm totally going for cool, calm colors.... Hello spa and place I'll want to hang out every night! I can feel the relax starting now... Couple candles going, rose oil burning, soft music... Melodies... Ahhhh.
I could drift off to sleep right now.

I feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

·:*¨¨*:·

Related Posts with Thumbnails